Peace Purchase Agreement
Updated : 10 Oct 2017
Please review the Peace Purchase Agreement below before completing a purchase for a product(s) and/ or membership plan from a Peace website or mobile version. There are the Terms and Conditions that apply to your purchase of product(s) and/ or membership plan from the website (These “PEACE PURCHASE AGREEMENT”).
You hereby agree to these Peace Online Purchase Agreement by completing a purchase of merchandise, which as a part of such process shall include the selection of a method of payment and your entry of your payment method information. In connection with the foregoing, you hereby authorize Peace to charge the selected payment method and its associated payment account that you have specified for the purchase of merchandise.
1. LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENT
By completing a purchase of Merchandise through the Website, you represent that you are at least the legal age of majority or are legally authorized, with any necessary consent of a parent or guardian, to agree to these Peace Online Purchase Agreement and fulfill any obligations in connection with such purchase. Peace reserves the right to verify the foregoing. At the time of delivery and/ or membership registration, any shipment containing a product and/ or membership form may require further the signature of an adult possessing valid picture identification issued by a government agency.
2. MERCHANDISE ORDERS
All orders placed through the Website are subject to Peace's acceptance. After your order has been placed, we will provide you with an email confirming our receipt of your order. The confirmation you receive does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Rather, we are only confirming our receipt of your order. Peace may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment card or payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled by Peace, we will issue you a refund. If you do not receive confirmation that your order has been placed, please contact us or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace offers several methods of payment for you to purchase Merchandise including, but not limited to, credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal. Some methods of payment are only available in certain countries.
4. PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS
Credit and debit cards make purchasing Merchandise easy. However, there are times when people may use the credit or debit card payment information of others without authorization. As a result, Peace reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information or other information associated with the credit or debit card account used to purchase Merchandise from the Website. In the event that the requested evidence or proof is not provided or is insufficient, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the order. If you believe your credit or debit card might have been used in a fraudulent manner to purchase Merchandise, please contact please contact us or email to email@example.com.
5. PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL
PayPal™ is an alternate method for purchasing Merchandise on the Website. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by Peace.
6. PAYMENTS BY DIRECT DEPOSIT/ GIRO TRANSFER
Direct deposit and/ or GIRO transfer, you will be provided with our bank account details and bank account number. You must provide the bank in receipt and notify us after completing the transaction.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our studios.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Peace Group reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
- Membership Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
8. MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
- You are entitled to choose any preference Peace Outlet for your own convenience as your “Peace Registered Studio” that will be the studio of Membership Activation & main contact point.
- Freeze membership is only allowed for 6 months and above membership.
- Freeze membership is NOT allowed for coupons or unlimited membership which is less than 6 months validity.
- You are entitled to join group classes at Peace Outlet.
- You are entitled to join signature classes at your “Peace Registered Studio”.
- Discount on Peace Membership Plan and Products.
- Varies Membership refer to studio to studio.
9. YOUR TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP, YOUR HOME/ REGISTERED STUDIO AND OTHER STUDIOS
You are becoming a member of Peace Group under the type of membership (“Membership Type”) and at the studio (“Home/ Registered Studio”) stated in your Membership Application Form. Your membership entitles you to use the facilities and join group, signature classes available at your Home/ Registered Studio. “Studio” means any Peace Group Studio in operation by us or any other member of the Peace Group from time to time. Subject to our Reciprocal Rights Policy (by asking the receptionist at your Home/ Registered Studio), you may also use the facilities and join group classes of any other Studios in Johor Bahru and you may have limited rights to join signature classes in other studios. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your rights to use other Studios in the event that you fail to comply with our Reciprocal Rights Policy. This benefit is not available to some membership types.
10. HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE?
Meeting our minimum age: You must be at least 13 years old to become a member.
Joining aged 13 – 17: If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must sign your membership agreement and pre-exercise questionnaire.
You can then:
- Join in group fitness classes that do not use weights.
- Join in group yoga classes which are Type of Relaxed and Therapy.
- You may not do unsupervised resistance training or take part in group classes that use weights (including circuits, boxing type exercises, STRONG By Zumba and Aerial Yoga Series).
11. WHEN WILL YOUR MEMBERSHIP START?
Your membership will start on the First Day of Class Date (By informing the receptionist at your Home/ Registered Studio), provided that:
- You have signed these Terms, your Membership Application Form, and your payment authority;
- You have completed a Health Check Questionnaire and, if applicable, provided any other medical details of your health and fitness to our satisfaction; and
- We have received your Full Payment. From the date of purchase. Failure to do so, your membership will automatically been activated.
- After purchasing membership, activation must be done within 60 Days Paying a registration fee
Paying a registration fee
You need to pay a registration fee when you join. This fee is listed in your membership agreement. We cannot refund the fee.
Paying full payment at Peace
You must pay full payment by Cash or Credit Card/ Debit Card with min spend RM 500. Otherwise below spend RM 500, 2% will be charged via using Credit Card/ Debit Card when paying full payment. Some of the studios may not accept Credit Card/ Debit Card, please contact your Home/ Registered studio to find out more.
12. CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND?
We advise you to choose the type of membership (Coupons, Unlimited Membership) wisely, once you signed up with us or via website, you are unable to upgrade, downgrade and/ or refundable.
13. CAN YOU TRANSFER YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO ANOTHER PERSON?
No, you may not transfer your membership to another person. Your membership is personal to you.
14. CAN YOU FREEZE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Freeze membership is only allowed for 6 months and above membership. If you wish to freeze your membership you may notify us of your request in writing and by completing a Peace Membership Hold Application Form. You may refer Freeze membership terms and conditions in Peace Membership Hold Application Form. You will not be able to use any Studios while your membership is frozen.
15. CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Cancellation request can be made direct to Peace Registered Studio with NO REFUNDABLE.
16. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OR THE STUDIO RULES
We may sometimes add to, change or remove our terms and conditions. This includes changing a studio’s opening and closing hours, its services and facilities and membership fees. Sometimes, we may also close studios for refurbishment to improve their facilities. We do not reduce, refund your membership fees and/ or extend your membership due date because your studio is closed for renovations or for a public holiday.
The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. You can find copies at your registered studio or on our website at www.ompeace.com.my.
Being notified about changes
We will give you at least 14 days notice of any changes, for instance by:
- Publishing them in our Peace Group Facebook Page or on our website
- Placing a notice in the studio
17. CHANGES OF OUR CLASS SCHEDULES AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
We may sometimes add to, change, and replace our class schedules without further notice. However, you can check updated schedule and public holidays on our Peace Group Facebook Page or our website at www.ompeace.com.my.