Updated : 10 Oct 2017
All Peace members (“Members”), guests, and those periodically visiting (together “you”) a Peace in operation in Johor Bahru Malaysia. (a “Studio”) must comply with these Rules. These Rules are incorporated into a Member’s Contract with us, and compliance with these Rules is important both to maintain the standards at our Studios and to enable Members to get full enjoyment from their Membership.
Any person who does not comply with these Rules may be ejected from, or denied access to a Studio, or may have their Membership terminated by Peace if the non-compliance is serious.
Each of our Studios also has their own operational rules (on display in various parts of the Studios) which you must also comply with. We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments to these Rules, or our individual Studio operational rules, at any time. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. You can find copies at your registered studio or on our website at www.ompeace.com.my.
In these Rules, “Peace”, “us”, “we” or “our” means Peace through any Peace Group company. Words and phrases in these Rules have the same meanings as given in our Peace Online Purchase Agreement, unless specified otherwise.
1. Membership entitles you to use the facilities and join group classes available from time to time at your Home/ Registered Studio. We offer different types of Memberships and facilities at each Studio, and the types of memberships and facilities offered by us will differ from Studio to Studio, and may change from time to time.
2. You should contact your Home/ Registered Studio if you would like further details of different types of Peace Memberships that are available. Each category of Membership has different restrictions, conditions, and benefits. Another category of Membership or Studio may be of interest to you if your requirements or circumstances change.
PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL MEMBERSHIP CARD
1. You can choose to receive physical or digital membership card when you join a Studio.
2. There is a fee of RM 30.00 for replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged physical membership cards.
3. Each Member must have his/ her physical or digital membership card presented for security and verification on each visit to a Studio before proceeding into the Classroom. Any Member attending a Studio without a valid Membership Card may be asked for proof of identification.
4. A Member must not lend his physical or digital membership card to anyone else as membership is personal and covers only the Member’s use of a Studio. Any fraud case will submit to local authority for clarification.
5. A Member who has “freeze” his/her Membership will not be allowed access to any Studio (including as a guest and/ or drop in session).
6. On termination of membership, for any reason, the Member is required to surrender his Membership Card and (where applicable) to Peace at his or her Home/ Registered Studio.
7. Where Peace terminates a Member’s membership, this will make the Member ineligible for membership at all Peace Studios. For this purpose, Peace will communicate such Member’s personal data, and reason for termination, to other Studios as may be necessary to administer this Rule.
PEACE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Our Peace Purchase Agreement are outlined in full detail here.
Our member guidelines are outlined in full detail here.
1. Class timetables and instructors are subject to change from time to time without notice.
2. You are requested to mark his/ her attendance before entering the classroom and/ or class starts. Failure to do so, RM 40.00 will be charged as Drop In Session.
3. In order to avoid disturbing classes, you are requested to arrive in good time. Entrance to classes will be barred to anyone a Where, in the opinion of an instructor, a class is overcrowded; the instructor may restrict the number of attendees in the class.
4. An instructor may, at any time, ask you to leave a class if you are jeopardizing the safety or enjoyment of others.
5. You must not take any photography, video or movie shots in any Studio (including by use of a camera on a mobile phone or PDA).
6. Please take off your shoes before entering studio/ classroom.
7. You must bring along your clean and/or indoor sport shoes to change before class, failure to do so may result in being refused entry to class.
8. Whisper while you are in Peace. Class is being processed.
9. Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting Peace. Peace accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
10. As a courtesy to other members, please roll and put the yoga mat in yoga mat rack after use.
11. Turn your mobile phones off or to vibrate mode when you enter the classroom
1. Each of our Studios also has their own method of bookings and rules; it will differ from Studio to Studio, and may change from time to time. You should contact your Home/ Registered Studio if you would like further details of Signature Class Booking or Cancellation.
2. Signature classes will be made available for booking 7 days prior to class date.
3. Members cannot make overlapping class bookings.
4. Advance bookings are needed to secure places for all our signature classes. If you have not booked, Reception will be able to let you know if spaces are available.
5. Online class booking will close if full bookings.
6. Class booking cancellation will close 1 hour before class start.
7. If you are not present (no show) at the studio by the time of class start, your booking slot will be released to another member who is queuing at the reception. You will be treated as absent from the class you have booked. The half lesson price will be charged on your next booking.
8. Class cancellations will still be available via phone call or facebook message until 1 hour before class start.
9. Members on the waiting list will be contacted in order of the list. If members are unavailable no message will be left. The next member will be contacted and the first to make contact will receive the place.
10. Please ensure that you have marked your attendance before class start. Members are reminded that they will be liable for a penalty fine of RM 40.00 if they are not marking attendance before class start.
11. You will not be allowed to a class without a valid membership.
12. Peace reserves the rights to cancel, change the class type or instructor without prior notice.
We understand that life happens, but please make your very best effort to arrive at least 5 minutes before class begins. Our space is small, and late entry is disruptive for students who are already settled. Most instructors allow a 10 minutes grace period, as long as they are still talking and have not begun movement. Once centering or warm-ups begin, the door is locked!